The information that may be collected includes, but is not limited to:
- WalleneFrank.com (website) collects certain information both by itself, and through third parties. This policy applies soley to the information collect by the website.
- The website, through its managing partner; NT of California LLC (company) may collect information about the computers, networks, and individuals accessing the website. This informaiton may be collected through automated means, or through the user's interaction with website features.
- IP Address
- Network Name, Internet Service Provider Name
- Geographic Region of Connection
- Web Browser, Computer Operating System
- Information voluntarily provided through third-party features. (Such as posting a Facebook Comment)
- The website and the company use industry standard security protocols to protect the information of website visitors.
- Neither the website, or the company, will release, sell, or otherwise distribute the information collected by the website.
- Access to the systems maintained by the company on behalf of the website is restricted to authorized agents of the company and the website. Unauthorized access is monitored, and actions are taken in response to any unauthorized attempt to access restricted information.
- If you feel that the information that you have provided directly to the website has been used in violation of this policy; contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your connection to our website is secure. Verify that the address in your browser's address bar begins with "https" and that your browser indicates that this is a secure connection. Neither the website or the company can assume any liability for information in transport.
The managing partner for this web property is:
NT of California LLC, a California Registered Company.
www.ntenterprises.net | 888-285-1289